Tents by the Tracks
April 10 – 11, 2021
4 P.M. – 8 A.M.
Pitch your tents by the tracks and experience a night of fun and adventure while camping at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. All you’ll need are your tents and sleeping bags to enjoy an evening of family fun underneath the stars. We will have a variety of activities suitable for all ages, including a full dinner, a movie, breakfast and, of course, train and carousel rides. Hartley’s General Store will be open for ice cream and other treats.
*Due to Covid-19 we will follow the proper health and safety protocols:
- Spaces for tents will be spaced to ensure social distancing between groups.
- Hand sanitizing station will be available throughout the event area.
- Mask will be required when not at campsite.
- Rides will be loaded at half capacity to ensure social distancing between groups.
Reserve a space online via ActiveNet beginning March 1. You must establish an ActiveNet account to reserve a space.
$150.00 – 12X12 Space. (Includes 4 people) Reserve here!
$250.00 – 18X18 Space. (Includes 6 people) Reserve here!
$35.00 – For each additional person.
You are responsible for bringing a tent that fits within your assigned space, along with appropriate gear for weather.
Cost will include:
- Reserving a space
- Unlimited train & carousel rides
- Train shed tour
- Dinner (pre-ordered via reservations)
- Movie and popcorn
- Grab n’ go breakfast
Schedule of Activities:
- 4 p.m. gates open for check-in and setup
- Unlimited rides from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Train shed tours from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Movie (TBD) 8 – 10 p.m.
- Lights out 11 p.m.
- Breakfast 7 – 7:30 a.m.
- Campsite teardown 7 – 8 a.m.
*Activities & times subject to change.
What is allowed:
- Sealed water bottles, soda, and juice
- Tents no larger than 15×15 (no staking allowed)
- Sleeping bags, inflatable mattresses, and metal cots
- Sealed snacks
- Coolers 60qt or under
- Camping chairs
What is not allowed:
- Amplified sound
- Propane heaters
- No staking is allowed
- Glass bottles