Tents by the Tracks
April 1 – 2, 2023
3 P.M. – 10 A.M.
Pitch your tents by the tracks and experience a night of fun and adventure while camping at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. All you’ll need are your tents and sleeping bags to enjoy an evening of family fun underneath the stars. We will have a variety of activities suitable for all ages, including a full catered dinner, a movie, breakfast and of course, train and carousel rides. Hartley’s General Store will be open for ice cream and other treats.
Reserve a space online via ActiveNet beginning March 1. You must establish an ActiveNet account to reserve a space.
Create your ActiveNet Account here.
Reserve your space!
$100.00 – 10×10 Space. Includes 2 People SOLD OUT!
$200.00 – 12×12 Space. Includes 4 people SOLD OUT!
$300.00 – 18×18 Space. Includes 6 people SOLD OUT!
$45.00 – For each additional person
$50.00 tent rental size (10’x 9′) sleeps up to four. Limited availability, please email: email@example.com
Kids two years old and younger enter for free.
Annual Members will receive a 10% discount on registration fees.
You are responsible for bringing a tent that fits within your assigned space, along with appropriate gear for all weather conditions.
Cost will include:
- Reserving a space
- Unlimited train & carousel rides
- Lawn games
- Catered Dinner (Sweet Magnolia Smokehouse)
- Movie – DC League of Super-Pets & popcorn
Schedule of Activities:
- 3 p.m. gates open for check-in and setup.
- Unlimited rides from 3 – 7 p.m.
- Lawn games & activities 3 – 7 p.m.
- Dinner served from 4 – 7:00 p.m.
- Movie – DC League of Super-Pets 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Lights out 10 p.m.
- Breakfast 6 – 10 a.m.
- Campsite teardown 6 – 10 a.m.
*Activities & times subject to change.
VIP Glamping Experience
The Scottsdale Charros
Are you looking to camp in style? These exclusive VIP campsites will make camping a glamourous affair while you make precious memories with family and friends. In addition to all other event activities, accommodations for up to six people will include:
- Tent setup prior to your arrival
- Comfy sleeping arrangements
- Games and activities
- Private firepit
- Catered dinner and breakfast
$700 – VIP Glamping Tent. Includes 6 people SOLD OUT!
Rules for all campers
What is allowed:
- Sealed water bottles, soda, and juice
- Tents no larger than 15×15 (no staking allowed)
- Sleeping bags, inflatable mattresses, and metal cots
- Sealed snacks
- Coolers 60qt or under
- Camping chairs
What is not allowed:
- Amplified sound
- Propane heaters
- No staking is allowed
- Glass bottles