Tents by the Tracks
April 9 – 10, 2022
3 P.M. – 10 A.M.
Pitch your tents by the tracks and experience a night of fun and adventure while camping at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. All you’ll need are your tents and sleeping bags to enjoy an evening of family fun underneath the stars. We will have a variety of activities suitable for all ages, including a full catered dinner, a movie, breakfast and of course, train and carousel rides. Hartley’s General Store will be open for ice cream and other treats.
Reserve a space online via ActiveNet beginning March 1. You must establish an ActiveNet account to reserve a space.
$45.00 – For each additional person
$100.00 tent rental size (10’x9′) sleeps up to four. Limited availability, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for bringing a tent that fits within your assigned space, along with appropriate gear for all weather conditions.
Cost will include:
- Reserving a space
- Unlimited train & carousel rides
- Train shed tours
- Lawn games
- Catered Dinner (TBD)
- Movie and popcorn
- Grab n’ go breakfast
VIP GLAMPING Experience:
Have you always wanted to try camping?
More information coming soon!
Schedule of Activities:
- 3 p.m. gates open for check-in and setup
- Unlimited rides from 4 – 9 p.m.
- Train shed tours from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Games & activities with staff 4 – 7 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. (Catered TBD)
- Movie (TBD) 8 – 10 p.m.
- Lights out 11 p.m.
- Breakfast 7 – 10 a.m.
- Campsite teardown 9 – 10 a.m.
*Activities & times subject to change.
What is allowed:
- Sealed water bottles, soda, and juice
- Tents no larger than 15×15 (no staking allowed)
- Sleeping bags, inflatable mattresses, and metal cots
- Sealed snacks
- Coolers 60qt or under
- Camping chairs
What is not allowed:
- Amplified sound
- Propane heaters
- No staking is allowed
- Glass bottles