For a map of the park, please click here.
There is no admission fee to visit the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Tickets to ride the train and carousel are $3.00 each, with children two and under riding free. Entrance to the Scottsdale Railroad Museum and Model Railroad Building are free.
- Single Ticket: $3.00
- Book of 8 Tickets: $20.00
- All Day Wristband: $12.00
- One Year Pass: $95 for the first person, $40 for each additional person age 3 and over
- School Groups: 40% discount with advanced reservation
- Paradise & Pacific Railroad: 1 Ticket
- Scottsdale Charros Carousel: 1 Ticket
- Arboretum Railroad (Saturday): 1 Ticket
- Scottsdale Railroad Museum: Free
- Model Railroad Exhibit: Free
The McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as forms of payment.
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is open 363 days per year (weather permitting), only closing on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Attraction hours vary seasonally.
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is located at the southeast corner of Scottsdale Road and Indian Bend Road, 1.7 miles west of the Loop 101, exit Indian Bend Road/Talking Stick Way. Our address is 7301 E. Indian Bend Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85250.