* Effective July 1, 2019 train and carousel fees will increase to $3.00 per ride. Children two and under will continue to ride free with a paying adult.
For a map of the park, please click here.
There is no admission fee to visit the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Tickets to ride the train and carousel are $2.00 each, with children two and under riding free. Children under the age of 13 also get free admittance to the Scottsdale Railroad Museum with a paying adult.
- Single Ticket: $2.00
- Book of 6 Tickets: $10.00
- All Day Wristband: $10.00
- One Year Pass: $75 for the first person, $25 for each additional person age 3 and over
- School Groups: 40% discount with advanced reservation
- Paradise & Pacific Railroad: 1 Ticket
- Scottsdale Charros Carousel: 1 Ticket
- Scottsdale Railroad Museum: 1 Ticket
- Arboretum Railroad (Saturday): 1 Ticket
- Model Railroad Exhibit: Free
The McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as forms of payment.
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is open 363 days per year (weather permitting), only closing on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Attraction hours vary seasonally.
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is located at the southeast corner of Scottsdale Road and Indian Bend Road, 1.7 miles west of the Loop 101, exit Indian Bend Road/Talking Stick Way. Our address is 7301 E. Indian Bend Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85250.