Halloween Spook-Track-Ula 2024
October 11 – 31
6 – 9:30 p.m.
Stop in for a spell as the Paradise & Pacific Railroad is transformed into a haunted park of fun for our Halloween Spook-Track-ula. The family-friendly event is perfect for kids of all ages. We’ll creep it real with the event’s feature, a spooky train ride created with younger children in mind… a bit spooky, but not too frightening.
The event will feature limited capacity one and a half hour time blocks at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. nightly.
The park will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets during a specific time block.
- Tickets are $15 per person
- $10 tickets are available for select weeknights during 8 p.m. time slot
- Free admission for children two years old and younger
- The ticket fee reserves a one and a half hour block of time from 6 – 7:30 p.m. or 8 – 9:30 p.m.
- Includes train and carousel rides
- Food and drinks available for purchase in Hartley’s General Store
- Model Railroad Building will be open for viewing our tiniest trains
Tickets must be purchased online via ActiveNet beginning Sep. 1 at 8 a.m. You must establish an ActiveNet account to purchase tickets.
Members will receive a 50% discount on tickets.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your tickets!!