All Aboard Arizona’s most unique holiday event! Take a train ride through many festive holiday light displays turning the Railroad Park into a winter wonderland. Opening night festivities include the Mayor’s tree lighting ceremony, entertainment and of course a visit from Santa. Santa will be at the park through December 23.
Holiday Light Dates: December 12, 2014 through January 3, 2015 (excluding December 24, 25, and 31) Cost: Train ride is $3 and Carousel is $2. Children under 3 ride free with a paying adult.
Opening Night on December 12, 2014
- Mayor’s tree lighting at 6:30pm in the main plaza
- Jeff Keane, son of Bil Keane the Family Circus cartoonist will be on-site signing and giving away Family Circus calendars to celebrate the anniversary of the “Giddy-Up Daddy” statue located at the park.
- Life-size characters will be walking around the plaza welcoming kids to the event.
- Hot cocoa on sale at Hartley’s will be flowing!
- Entertainment to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
Noteworthy for Holiday Lights
- Parking: It can get busy at Holiday Lights! Parking is available both on-site in the park’s parking lot with overflow parking available at the Seville across the street. We recommend arriving early.
- Fun Stuff:While the main attraction is the festive train ride through the lights there are many other fun things to do at the park.
- Get your picture taken with Santa Claus in the famous Pullman train car
- Take a ride on the carousel
- Stop into Hartley’s Ice Cream shop and treat everyone to a warm cup of cocoa or coffee
- Visit the Model Railroad Building decorated for the Holidays
- Take a survey and be entered to win a membership package to the park!
For more information please call the park at 480.312.2312
|December Holiday Lights at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park|
All Aboard Arizona's most unique holiday event! Take a train ride through many festive holiday lights and displays turning the Railroad Park into a winter wonderland. Opening night festivities will include a tree lighting ceremony, entertainment and a visit from Santa. Santa will be at the park through December 23. Train ride is $3.00 and carousel ride is $2.00. Children under three riding free with a paying adult.
December 12, 2014 – January 3, 2015 (excluding December 24, 25, and 31), 6:30p.m. – 9:00p.m.
For more information, please call 480.312.2312.
To sign our guest book, click here.